Assignment: make a postcard using a minimal of 9 different media/techniques.
I love a challenge!
- I took some leftover paper with alcohol ink on it.
- Made a handcarved stamp
- Stamped on the paper with distress ink.
- Teared that paper and collaged it on my base.
- Colored the base wath water solubale crayons.
- Wrote the lyrics of I am beautifull on it with a spectrum marker.
- Added some white acrylic paint with a brayer.
- Added eyeshadow (it’s really a great medium!).
- Slapped on some stickers.
- Put on some distress ink and washed it with water.
- Another white acrylic paint layer with my brayer.
- Torned off little pieces of paper from the base.
- Sealed it with gel medium.
- Sewn on some fabric.
- Added some clear gesso.
- Gave it a watercolor wash.
- Added some washi tape.
- More white paint, love that brayer!
- Another seal of gelmedium.
- Draw and colored the princess with copic markers.
- Colored the stamped mushroom with aquarellic paint.
- Cut those out and glued it on top.
- Added some embossed elements.
Yes, you must be crazy to do this. So much fun!